AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fulltech spray adjuvant
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

dointhedrt
Posted 6/26/2024 06:21 (#10787768)
Subject: fulltech spray adjuvant

Edgeley, ND
I am wondering if there are others out there that have tried the Fulltech spray adjuvant from Spraytec? They claim to be an AMS replacement in my spray. It also has a defoaming ability. I decided to try it with my Liberty herbicide this year because Liberty really foams bad. It adjusted the PH of my spray water down into the 5 ph range. That is supposed to make the herbicide work better. I used 3 ounces per acre with Liberty and 2 ounces to the acre with some Roundup, per label directions. I got little to no weed control and have now gone back to respraying using dry AMS with my Liberty this time. I am getting great control right now. The problem is I had to wait 2 weeks between spraying and watch the weeds growing out of control and now not only am I using more chemical than my budget had planned on but with the rainfall we have been getting the fields will now have plenty of ruts to deal with at harvest time. I would like to hear if others out there have had similar experiences OR if you have had good luck with the product?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)