AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blackstone owners?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

NDCat99
Posted 5/14/2024 09:28 (#10739508 - in reply to #10738134)
Subject: RE: Blackstone owners?

E ND
We were at the point our gas grill needed replacing, and when shopping for a new one the dealership rep showed us the Weber Genesis grills and they offer a three piece grate system. You can take out the two on the right, put in a subframe grate and put the flat-top griddle on that side. Kind of best of both worlds as you can move it around between full grill or 2/3 griddle 1/3 grates. There's still enough room on the 1/3 to throw 4 burgers or steaks on it. I've been starting the steaks on the flat-top them moving to the grates and they turn out great. I think chicken breasts turn out better on the griddle than the grates also as they don't stick/burn/tear if it gets too hot.

Nice to cook bacon outside on a sunny Saturday morning instead of stinking up the house.

Clean up is a little more hassle but not really much different than washing and drying a griddle in the kitchen. I scrape it well with the metal spatula when hot and done cooking then shut off the burners. Come back after eating, wipe off well with a paper towel. Turn back on and wipe down with fresh oil and shut off. Haven't had any rust issues in the year we've had it but use it every week or so.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)