AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The EID federal rule
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Crete
Posted 5/14/2024 15:04 (#10739799 - in reply to #10739286)
Subject: RE: I vote for Ntex and crete to pay for thhe tags

Badger State
Do you ever answer a question?

3Sfarms - 5/14/2024 06:35

You have to physically restraint the cattle to read the metal bangs tag. An EID reader could be set on the highway and gather most information without your knowledge. And I know they say they have a range of 36” but that might be a half truth. And yes I have been around them. I remember when the cow calf guy was getting a $5premium for putting them in calves but that seems to be gone too.

Is there any end to your made up conspiratorial what ifs?

Why are you ok with the government dictating what tag goes in your cow? If you don’t think your data will be used to exploit you, you are naive at best.

What data?

I assume you think it is ok that 4 companies control most of the beef processing in this country and exhibit monopolistic tendencies. You probably think no one should grow corn unless they can run a 60ft planter or milk cows unless they can deliver a tanker per milking.

I plant my corn with a 6 row. You happy? Not sure how any if that has anything to do with any of this other than you must think this is a conspiracy against the little guy too.

Why are you so for them? If you tell me traceability, what’s wrong with the current system?

Who says I'm for them? Give me a REAL reason to be against them.

Why are you against modernization of ADT with so much on the line these days.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)