AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The EID federal rule
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

BLKCOW
Posted 5/14/2024 16:49 (#10739896 - in reply to #10737879)
Subject: RE: The EID federal rule

The current suit against the big four packers is being litigated by a well known anti-trust law firm on a contingency basis. That is they get NOTHING if they don't win but have already spent millions on this case. Lost track of how many plaintiffs have joined but includes a lot of food retailers. This law firm came to R-CALF FOR ONE REASON. They kept hearing Bill Bullard testify in congress and decided to investigate as to what they were hearing. I've listened to the attorney's in this case and they are the real deal. I pay far more to NCBA (who is funded largely by your Beef Ripoff dollars) then R-CALF dues. The difference is I can choose to support one organization but give a dollar a head to fund the demise of independent cattle producers and competitive markets because it is the law.

Was talking to my vet today while testing bulls. He has heard nothing officially from USDA or CO state vet. Has had a large cattle practice for over 30 years, thinks the EID rules are a joke and a huge mistake.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)