AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have you actually used your Onstar?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 5/16/2024 04:50 (#10741369 - in reply to #10741347)
Subject: RE: Have you actually used your Onstar?

coast of Maine
Wife bought a new 2003 GMC pickup,I borrowed to go pick up a new snowmobile.2 friends were along needed theirs picked up as well.Dark 31 degrees 5 AM.I was wearing a seatbelt they were not.Friend shouted out as he see a car approaching from the right at a stop (red flashing light) your going to get him he aint stopping.I hit the brakes just as the other vehicle ran the stop.T boned the guy in his door.Brains and his hat on my hood.Air bags,buddy in front road airbag to ceiling as I watched .I with belt and airbags never got even a bruise.Force blew timex off my wrist.Onstar immediately called,I said call an ambulance .Here they put all operators in custody for blood tests if ant fatal accident.They sucked some blood ,I was 100% sober.I was going 34 mph said accident construction,1 MPH below limit.Poor old guy was out for a 5 am coffee and died by his mistake.The family tried to even sue me,wrongful death ???,Insurance lawyers had them go away as I was innocent.That was early fine GMC but in 08 they became a TOTALLY different entity.Heading to suck.Now with great cel coverage I see no need to be tracked by onstar.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)